Monday, September 18, 2006

Things About Me

• Hi my name is Daniel Bowen and I am going to tell you all about me. I am 15 year old and my birthday is in 1 month 10/03/06. I will be 16th year old well my favorite colors is blue and black and I brown eyes and brown hair.
The thing I love to do in my everyday life is work on computer I known a lot about computer my aunt work with computers a notebooks she teach me every thing about computer how to fix then clean. The level in computer I am in is very high. All summer I have program 10 computers and 3-lab these are thing i like to do.

14 Comments:

Blogger Daniel E. Bowen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Daniel E. Bowen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Deeya2go said...

Hi Daniel what is you doind & don't give me two many comments or I a have to bus your a**

9:31 AM  
Blogger Deeya2go said...

No I don't not use e-mail on here because something is wrong with the e-mailing

9:45 AM  
Blogger Deeya2go said...

e-money is the bull errick dummy

9:47 AM  
Blogger Deeya2go said...

I have eddia blog it is missy1621.blogspot.com

10:00 AM  
Blogger E- Money said...

when is the last time u talked to romare and do you know that you can delete some comments if u have 2 many

8:59 AM  
Blogger Deeya2go said...

daniel errick is talking is talking u

9:20 AM  
Blogger E- Money said...

oh alright tell him i said whats up when u talk 2 him

9:27 AM  
Blogger E- Money said...

i wasnt looking at your email

9:33 AM  
Blogger E- Money said...

if we can block them i will tell u

9:37 AM  
Blogger E- Money said...

do you and have a myspace page and if you do what is it

9:56 AM  
Blogger E- Money said...

yeah it is eaze91@myspace.com

10:07 AM  
Blogger Deeya2go said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home